I hope blogging doesn't degenerate from noble story-telling practice into an ego-stroke as I post junk about my life on the internet. But if it does... let me know!! There's a reason this is a BLOG and not a BOOK- it's editable! Audience participation encouraged!!
Also, this is my link to you across an ocean. Don't be selfish and only read it without writing to me!! Please!
Also, this is my link to you across an ocean. Don't be selfish and only read it without writing to me!! Please!
4 comments:
so i'm not sure what "following" is, but if it means i get updates about more dorky pictures of caitlin paddling down large bodies of water, i'm in! (kiddding. about paddling, not the dorky part ;P).
wooo exciting!
haha i love it! "my first punt" - spoken like an Englishwoman!! =) Looking forward to more stories and pictures <3
A blog ! Cool ! I love the picture of you punting...given your previous balance "issues"...shouldn't you be wearing a helmet....or at least the people with you ??? We webcammed with yo mama today - we want to do it with you, too....I want to see your room. Mom only has single digit treatments left - 2 weeks from today = Florida ! Have fun....
don't be embarrassed! blogging is addictive...I'll definitely be following yours...feel free to check out both of mine!
-Katie
Post a Comment