I was convinced it was a rat, though it didn't have a tail and was moving pretty slowly. Everyone else was completely calm and said that it was just a hedgehog.
A HEDGEHOG? REALLY?!?!
I somehow didn't think that hedgehogs were real... didn't Beatrix Potter make them up as a cute friend to bunnies and field mice? Go figure, but apparently they're totally common in England and in Germany. COOL.
I also learn new things in class... but not very often. :)

(courtesy of Google image! My hedgehog was cuter.)
2 comments:
Hi Caitlin,
I have a friend here in IL who keeps a pet hedgehog. She says it's very affectionate and cuddly. She also paid about $200 for it...so...if you decide to get a hedgehog you'd probably be better off picking one up from the English countryside.
I'll look forward to following your tales of life in Cambridge! And don't worry--I only let my tea steep for a few seconds too.
-Laura
I have some great hedgehog recipes !
Post a Comment