I just left the medical library.
Here's what inside my bag right now: 4 textbooks on osteoporosis, a book on Making Sense of Illness, £3-worth of photocopied articles from journals like Calcified Tissue International, along with Social and Cultural Histories of Norms and Normativity, Objectivity, Mozart for Clarinet, and the Cambridge student newspaper. These altogether weigh A TON, or in any case more than my cheapo bag could take and the strap was on the verge of ripping, so I carried it in my arms... and walked home for the last 54 minutes. Oof.
How can I be smart enough to have a use for these books yet dumb enough to miss my bus stop?!
Friday, 6 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-) As deadlines increase, posting on blogs increase. A proportional relationship! I love it. Whatever - I bet by walking with so many books for so long, some osmosis from book to hand occurred. Yes. Definitely. (That rowing is really pumping you up!)
Post a Comment